The USB driver for the HP LaserJet printer is listed below. This PCL driver was brought out in 2000 so the printer have been around a while. The internal ID for the driver shows that this driver is for a “HP LaserJet 1100” which is version 188.8.131.52 brought out in 2000.
The printer is no longer manufactured and was made to run on Windows 2000 and Windows 98. The driver file has been listed below.
Note: There is no Windows 7 driver for this hardware. This was the last driver for this hardware as it is very old and was never updated again. What you could try is running the driver in compatibility mode.
1. Place the driver installation file on the Desktop.
2. Right Click the driver installation file and select Properties/Compatibility Tab.
3. Select Windows XP for compatibility mode.
4. Click Apply
5. Right Click the file and select the Run As Administrator option to install.
Incoming Search Terms:
- HP LaserJet 1100 driver
- hp 1100 driver
- hp laserjet 1100 driver windows 7
- hp laserjet 1100a driver
- hp laserjet 1100 driver windows 7 64 bit
- hp laserjet 1100 driver download
- hp 1100
- hp 1100 драйвер
- hp laserjet 1100/1100a driver
- laserjet 1100A DRIVER
- hp 1100 driver xp
- hp laserjet 1100 driver xp
- download driver hp 1100 for windows 7
- driver hp laserjet 1100 windows 7 64
- hp laserjet 1100 driver for win 7