This is a USB HD 50 SCSI card driver. The was released for Windows 98 and Windows 2000 machines so there is no guarantee that it will work on a Windows 7 machine. Note that this driver is listed as both the DB25 adapter and the HD50 adapter driver for the software so check your hardware beforehand.
Always ensure that you have scanned the files you download and ensure that you clean your computer with CCleaner and/or Malwarebytes before you install a new driver.
USB\VID_07af&PID_0004.DeviceDesc=”eUSB SCSI Adapter DB25″
USB\VID_07af&PID_0005.DeviceDesc=”eUSB SCSI Adapter HD50″
EUSBSCSI.SvcDesc=”eUSB SCSI Driver”
DriverFlags = “0x00010000”
If you are trying to install this driver then you will need to install it in the following way if the standard install did not work. The instructions are as follows:
- Right click on “My Computer” and Click on “Hardware” Tab and then click on “Device Manager”;
2. Look at “Universal Serial Bus Controllers” and there will be a yellow sign next to the error;
3. Right Click and hit properties then Click on the “Driver” tab;
4. Click “Update Driver” and Select “No” to letting Windows Automatically Search;
5. Click on search manually and Click “Install from a specific location”;
6. Click “Don’t Search, I will choose the driver to Install”;
7. Click “eUSB SCSI HD50” or HD25 (where the downloaded file has been extracted to.)
*** Windows will say the device is not digitally signed – You will have to proceed to have it work.***