This is the driver for the Motorola V3 Razr. Its the inf file so you need to right-click on the file and click install. It will then install the driver for you. Normally it does not matter what the OS is when you are dealing with inf files. The driver is listed below.
The inf file shows that this is the driver for the “Motorola USB Modem Driver”. This was originally designed for a Windows XP system. The me version of the files shows the Motorola modem as being a “Motorola 830 Family IR Modem”. Note the following:
Motorola product models which report using this IRENUM value are members; of the 280 Family and the 830 Family:
– Timeport 280 (T280)
– Timeport 280i (T280i)
– Timeport 280m (T280m)
Note: There is no Windows 7 driver for this hardware. This was the last driver for this hardware as it is very old and was never updated again. What you could try is running the driver in compatibility mode.
1. Place the driver installation file on the Desktop.
2. Right Click the driver installation file and select Properties/Compatibility Tab.
3. Select Windows XP for compatibility mode.
4. Click Apply
5. Right Click the file and select the Run As Administrator option to install.
** Still don’t understand how to run in Windows 7 and Windows 8 compatibility mode? I have written an explanation here which might be easier to understand.
Incoming Search Terms:
- MOTOROLA DRIVERS
- motorola v3 driver
- motorola driver
- motorola razr v3 drivers
- motorola razr v3 driver
- driver motorola v3
- motorola v3 usb driver
- driver motorola
- motorola v3 software
- motorola razr v3
- motorola razr v3 software
- Motorola RAZR V3 USB Driver
- motorola v3 driver windows 7
- motorola razr drivers
- motorola v3 driver download
- motorola razr v3 software download