If you have upgraded your operating system then errors can occur with the RTL8187 from Realtek. This should solve your issues with getting your system back online. Its takes a bit of PC knowledge. Follow the directions below and see also the driver for Windows 10 below. The other RTL8187 drivers can be found on this website.
The error code (code 31) usually shows up when you attempt to use the adapter in Windows 8 and Windows 10. Follow the instructions below and this error should be solved.
Uninstall the current driver:
- 1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager;
- 2. Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall;
- 3. Right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall;
- 4. Reboot the computer.
Once the computer has restarted install the driver below which is a beta driver and this will normally works on the Windows 10 operating system for the Realtek RTL8187 wireless adapter.
Incoming Search Terms:
- realtek rtl8187 windows 10
- rtl8187 windows 10 driver
- driver RT8187 win 10
- realtek 8187 driver windows 10
- realtek rtl8187 windows 10 driver
- rtl 8187 win 10 driver
- realtek rtl8723
- RTL8187 win10
- rtl driver
- Realtek RTL8187 Wireless LAN Driver Windows 10
- realtek rtl8187b driver windows 10
- realtek rtl 8187 win 10
- realtek 8187 driver win10
- realtec rtl8187b for windows 10
- pilote rtl 8187 wireless windows 10
- drivers realtek rtl8187l windows 10