The Sony Xperia X comes with 3 drivers. As you will note that unlike Samsung the Sony range of mobile phones each comes with its own driver. This is a bit odd but none the less this is how they provide the drivers. Below there are 3 drives for the Sony Xperia X which is a standard USB driver, an Xperia XA as well as a performance USB driver. You should download all three and see which one works best for you on your computer. The drivers are easy enough to install for the Sony Xperia X mobile phone.
Sony Xperia X drivers [XA and X Performance included]
Much like the Sony Xperia J USB driver and the Xperia XA Ultra mobile phones. You will need to extract the files once downloaded and then go to where you extracted them and “Right-Click” on the .inf file and then click on install. You can do this one after the other and the software will be installed. You will then have access to your mobile phone via your computer. Below you can see that for the Sony Xperia X driver you will need to “Right-Click” on the .inf file called “sa0114adb.inf” in the directory. It should only take a few seconds for the driver to install. Note however that it is best to disconnect the phone from the computer before you install the driver.
You can see from the graphic above how easy it is to install this driver. This was with the standard driver. Below are the strings for the mobile phone driver much like any other Sony Xperia mobile phone.
- Sony sa0114 ADB Interface Driver
- Sony sa0114 ADB Interface
- Sony sa0114 ADB Interface Installation disk
- Sony sa0114
Incoming Search Terms:
- ft223r usb uart
- xperiausbdriver com/category/downloa
- xperia c driver for pc
- windows 7 ultimate 64 bit usb driver
- download driver xperia l c2105
- MTP USB DEVICE FORC2305
- interfaccia sony xperia m2 windoes
- sony xperia 2305 C драйвера
- sony xperia usb cable driver
- driver xperia x performance
- download flashtool untuk xperia play
- sony ericsson st25i usb driver