There are a number of driver files for the Sony mobile phones and tablets. You need to first download this Sony software which will identified the device then proceed to download and install the driver for you.
- Internet broadband connection
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 3.6 GHz or equivalent AMD processor
- 5 GB free hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port and USB cable
- Microsoft® Windows XP™ SP3 (32 bit), Vista (32/64 bit) or Windows 7 (32/64 bit) or Windows 8 (32/64 bit
This PC Companion will allow you to exchange content from your mobile phone or tablet made by Sony and then allow you to transfer all your files. What does it do? PC Companion also offers:
- – Device software updates,
- – Contacts and
- – Calendar management, and a
- – Backup and Restore feature for your phone content
If you can’t find the driver you are looking for, drivers for all Sony smartphones. Install the software BEFORE you connect the mobile phone. Once you have installed it then only content your mobile phone and it will identify the phone and you have the option of downloading all your drivers for the phone directly from Sony.
Incoming Search Terms:
- Unique Post