The Samsung Galaxy Grand Driver for the i9082 can be downloaded below. With this driver you can now access your Galaxy i9082 from your Windows XP computer. This is normally for Android users. Once you download the driver, click on the file and install.
You can find the user manual for the phone here. Once the driver has been installed you need to attach your Samsung Galaxy i9082 to the computer via its USB cable. The computer will now identify the phone as a USB Mass Storage device instead of MTP which you might be getting now. If you do not have Windows XP then you need to run the driver in compatibility mode.
– Right Click on the .exe file
– Left Click on “Compatibility Troubleshooter.”
– Let the computer setup the installation for you from there.
Samsung Galaxy Grand (i9082) Driver,
Incoming Search Terms:
- samsung galaxy grand usb driver
- samsung grand usb driver
- samsung galaxy grand driver
- samsung mtp driver
- driver samsung grand
- usb driver for samsung galaxy grand
- galaxy grand usb driver
- samsung grand driver
- driver samsung galaxy grand
- driver samsung grand duos
- gt-i9082 driver
- samsung galaxy grand usb driver for windows xp
- samsung galaxy grand usb driver for windows 7
- samsung i9082 usb driver
- samsung gt i9082 driver download