The CP2104 USB to UART Driver is added below and is widely used on a number of UART bridges. The adapter we are covering here is the module which is a USB adapter or programmer for the ESP01 which is based on ESP8266 WiFi micro-controller. This module uses the CP2104 USB serial port chip and will also add the ESP01 automatic download circuit. This WiFi module will automatically enter the download mode.
CP2104 USB to UART Driver
The adapter is very versatile as it can also act as a USB to UART/Serial adapter much like others on this website.
- USB Adapter to load program for ESP01
- Automatically enter the download mode
- USB Type A interface
- On board Reset button for ESP01
- USB to Serial adapter for ESP01
These are the basic functions of this adapter. This is how to install the ESP LINK for this adapter.
- You must fall install the CP2104 driver
- Now plugin the ESP-01/01S to the ESP Link
- 3.Install the Arduino IDE 1.6.8 or greater