Download the Nexus 5 USB driver. There a a number of drivers for this device however the Google USB driver give the least problems during installation. You can follow the instructions below much like the other Nexus mobile phones in the range. The Nexus 5 USB driver from LG has also been added which does not require the installation process as the Google Driver. See which method works for you. For the Samsung range you need to look here. See also the Nexus 6p drivers as the usb to serial prolific driver and download driver ft231x usb uart.
Nexus 5 USB Driver
Nexus 5 USB Driver (Method 1)
- First you must disconnect your Nexus 5 from your computer;
- Now Run/Start the LG United Mobile Driver.exe file which you downloaded;
- Simply follow the on-screen instructions;
- Once the installation is complete connect your Nexus 5 to the computer.
Nexus 5 USB Driver (Install File)
- 1. Click Start menu and right-click on Computer.
- 2. Click Manage.
- 3. Click Device Manager in left pane.
- 4. In Device Manager window, expand categories and locate the device
- 5. Right-click on the device name and select Update Driver Software
- 6. Click on Browse to find the location of the downloaded driver file.
- 7. Find the files you had just extracted for the Google USB driver and click on the .inf file;
- 8. Click on Next button to install the driver.
- Nexus 5 USB Driver (Method 2)
Nexus 5 USB Driver (Google Driver)
This is the easiest driver to install. See other drivers on here as well. The methods to install the driver are easy to understand and you can see above how this is done. Try the first method as it solves most of the issues. Then if that does not work then try to complete it with the second method. Once of these will work and if they dont then we cant help you there. Search the side bar for more information.
- Nexus 6 USB Driver (1.000)
- Nexus 6P USB Driver (1.000)
- Nexus 7 2013 USB Drivers (1.000)
- Nexus 9 USB Driver (0.980)
- VIA VT8261 Card Reader Driver (0.020)