The Liteonit company released the initial SSD software in December as this was updated to the one below as the new SSD software removes the errors the old one had. This included but not limited to a system hang and disc detection issue which became a problem. The latest driver is below so check the date as well as the version number on the SSD software with its firmware.
LITEONIT SSD Driver
If there a problems with detection then you should look at the driver in Windows 10. These have been explained here. That should solve the SSD problem which connects to a Windows 10 computer. This update also improves power efficiency once the update is complete. The following are the hardware from Liteonit which this driver cover. These are as follows:
- CV3-CE128-11 2.5″ 128GB, Revision TC7110D,
- CV3-CE256-11 2.5″ 256GB, Revision TC8110D,
- CV3-CE512-11 2.5″ 512GB, Revision TC9110D,
- CV3-8D128-11 M.2 128GB, Revision T87110D,
- CV3-8D256-11 M.2 256GB, Revision T88110D,
- CV3-8D512-11 M.2 512GB, Revision T89110D,
- CV3-8D256-41 M.2 256GB SED, Revision T88410C,
- CV3-8D512-41 M.2 512GB SED, Revision T89410C
You will also note that the following operating systems will work with this firmware update and software. Check your SSD hardware above and also look at the operating system which are listed below. Also check the Liteonit website for more information.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7, 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 8, 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 10, 32-bit / 64-bit
The details for this update has been added below so check them out. The last update was in March 2017 when all the initial problems had been solved. This is the file which has been added down below for the SSD drive.
Download the zip file at the bottom and open the file. Click on the file inside and it will extract all the files in the Dell directory which it will create. Go into the directory and then click on install and it will install the SSD driver and firmware for you. The process is easy to do and does not require a Dell computer for it to work.