The driver for the Nexus 7 USB driver can also be used on the LG Nexus 4, LG Nexus 5, Asus Nexus 7 as well as the Asus Nexus 7 2013. Much like the other install the Nexus 7 also makes use of the Google USB driver from Google. We have added the instruction below which are very easy to follow. You can search this website for other Nexus drivers which you might also want to take a look at. If you have a Samsung USB then look here.
Nexus 7 2013 USB Drivers
1. Click Start menu and right-click on Computer.
2. Click Manage.
3. Click Device Manager in left pane.
4. In Device Manager window, expand categories and locate the device
5. Right-click on the device name and select Update Driver Software
6. Click on Browse to find the location of the downloaded driver file.
7. Find the files you had just extracted for the Google USB driver and click on the .inf file;
8. Click on Next button to install the driver.