If you have an HTC mobile phone then you can download this driver for the HTC MTC device. Note that this is for Windows 7. If you are looking for a HTC sync manager then you need to look here for the HRC Sync application on this website.
Windows 7 CAB files: (This normally does the trick)
Solution 2: Windows 7 (64 Bit)
If the above solution does not work for you then you can try the following: (Check your USB slot as at times it might only work on the USB slot 2)
1. Unzip the file below into any location you want. (Unzip to a place you know)
2. Plug in your phone to your USB cable.
3. Open your Device Manager (Windows Key + X and select Device manager) and locate HTC under Other Devices and right click on it and select Update Driver Software
4. Select “Browse my computer for driver software”
5. Click Browse and then select the folder you unzipped with the drivers in it then click next.
6. It should now install your drivers and then in your device manager it will now show up “My HTC” under Android USB Device
If the above file which is an installer and INF file does not work. Then try the following HTC driver below. This is a much bigger file.
This is a Windows 8 driver. The HTC is a bit of a hit and miss. What works for one person does not always work for everyone. Below is a Windows 8 driver.
If none of these solutions work then you need to call HTC to ask for assistance. These files solve most of the users issues.