You can find the Android MTP device driver from Asus which have been added below. There are other drivers for the mobile phone on this website. You will note that there are generic drivers as well as those made for specific mobile phone brands. This is an Asus android MTP driver for your computer. Also look at the MTP drivers such as the Acer MTP driver as well as the Intel MTP driver. There is also a Samsung MTP error fix as well as a Sony MTP fix.
ASUS Android MTP Device Driver
This works on the Windows Vista 64 bit / 7 64 bit / 8 64 bit / 8.1 64 bit operating system. Download the zip file below. Inside there is a cab file. Extract the two files in the Cab files and remember where you have extracted them to. Now you need to install these files onto the computer. This can be done as follows once the files have been extracted.
- Open the Device Manager (Right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager)
- Now you will need to Right click on the hardware device you are going to update
- Now choose Update Driver Software
- Select the location of the new driver by browsing to the folder where you had now extracted the driver
- Simply click on “Have Disk” to open the directories
- Now browse to the directory where you extracted the driver too
- Now click on the file and then click on Ok
You will note that there are a few of these drivers. The ASUS Android ADB Interface driver is another driver for the ASUS hardware on this website. You can see this on the link listed above. Note again that is is an old driver and you should check as this was made for older equipment. Search this website for more information. See also the Asus mtp driver as well as the Asus adb driver on here. See also How to install Xperia driver on here.