First you will need to download the ADB driver and open the downloaded file. You will then normally have two options being the Windows 32bit option and the Windows 64bit driver. This is normally but not always used for the Xperia mobile phone or the Samsung mobile phone. Simply follow the pictures below as to how to install and get the ADB driver to work.
Install ADB interface driver Xperia
For the example we will install the 32bit driver for the ADB driver
You will note that the Android driver for the phone shows that it is not configured correctly. You will now need to install the driver correctly by updating the ADB driver on your computer. In the Device Manager you will now need to ‘right Click’ on the Android driver which is not correct and then click on update.
Click on update then click on browse for driver to bring up more options.
Now you will need to browse to where you downloaded and extracted the ADB driver from. From here you will choose the 32bit or 64bit driver and the system will then install the driver for you. Normally you do not need to restart your computer as the driver will show correctly in the device manager.
Once you click on accept the driver will install and your mobile phone will then be able to be viewed on your computer.
Incoming Search Terms:
- sony adb interface
- تعريفات سونى c2305 ل win7
- drive rtl8187
- دانلود درایور گوشی سونی LT25I
- fastboot drivers xperia E2104
- download program flashing sony xperia m2 d2305
- sony usb driver for windows 7 free download
- download driver usbsony xperia c2005
- sony xzp adb x64 driver
- sony xpiria usb driver downlode
- sony xperia e2105 osx drivers
- Sony c2004 32bit USB driver
- sony expiriya driver
- sony adb驱动
- sony xz adb驱动
- download driver usb Sony Xperia c5502 exe