The latest upgrade from Windows 10 appears to leave the Intel Software all greyed out. I am not certain why this occurs and it does not appear to be a space issue. This has occurred after the last Windows 10 update. I figured that the Windows 10 system has locked out the Intel software and had added it to its own Windows 10 optimiser scheduler as the weekly schedule has appears in there now.
So if you woke up this morning to this:
You will now have to look in your Windows 10 scheduler for more information.
Incoming Search Terms:
- usb tethering driver for windows xp free download
- download usb driver for windows xp for tethering
- download usb tethering driver for windows xp
- intel usb driver for window 7 32 bit
- latest usb tetherin driver for win 7 32 bit
- optimise button grey out
- usb driver intel
- usb tethering driver for windows 7 32 bit download