This is the Intel SSD Optimise Button Greyed Out issue. The latest upgrade from Windows 10 appears to leave the Intel Software all greyed out. I am not certain why this occurs and it does not appear to be a space issue. This has occurred after the last Windows 10 update. I figured that the Windows 10 system has locked out the Intel software and had added it to its own Windows 10 optimiser scheduler as the weekly schedule has appears in there now.
Intel SSD Optimise Button Greyed Out
The greyed out button is one of these problems you will have with the Intel SSD drive. You can also see the Intel SSD 660p driver as well as other SSD Problems on this website. Follow the instructions below and see how this greyed out error will be fixed as shown below.
So if you woke up this morning to this:
You will now have to look in your Windows 10 scheduler for more information.
You can also see other issues which are listed here as well as the issues of the driver setup if the SSD drive buttons are greyed out.
Incoming Search Terms:
- usb tethering driver for windows xp free download
- download usb driver for windows xp for tethering
- download usb tethering driver for windows xp
- intel usb driver for window 7 32 bit
- latest usb tetherin driver for win 7 32 bit
- optimise button grey out
- usb driver intel
- usb tethering driver for windows 7 32 bit download
- Intel SSD 660p driver (1.000)
- Intel Android USB Driver (0.619)
- Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller (0.619)
- Intel Android MTP USB Device Driver (0.619)
- Intel Bluetooth PRO Driver (0.619)