This is the driver for the Realtek RTL8192CU Wireless LAN Driver for Windows being driver version 1021.3.0912.2012. This Utility and Driver Auto Installation Program supports the following operating systems — XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.
Realtek RTL8192CU Wireless Driver
Note the driver listed is for the Realtek RTL8192CU wireless adapter from Realtek and can be found in many products with different names. The hardware of the RTL8192CU has been used in a number of brands however the Realtek is the same hadward in all of them.
If you are looking for a reliable and easy to use solution for setting up a wireless network then you should consider using a router. A router is basically a device that connects multiple computers together into one large network. It also allows them to connect to the internet through a wired connection. Routers come in different sizes and shapes and there are several different brands out there. You need to choose a router based on what type of devices you plan to connect to it. Here however this will not be required. This is only the Wireless driver for the RTL8192CU.
- Realtek RTL8192DU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter
- 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless LAN USB 2.0 Network Adapter
- Belkin Wireless Adapter
- Realtek RTL8188EE-VAU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB minicard
- Realtek RTL8188EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter
- D-Link DWA-151 Wireless N 150 dual band USB Adapter
- TRENDnet 300Mbps Dual Band Wireless N USB Adapter
- Actiontec ScreenBeam USB Transmitter
- Realtek RTL8192DU Wireless LAN 802.11a/n 5G USB 2.0 Network Adapter
- Realtek RTL8723A Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter
- NETGEAR WNA1000M N150 Wireless USB Micro Adapter
- ASUS USB-N13 300Mbps 11n Wireless USB dongle
- ASUS USB-N10E 150Mbps Wireless-N Adapter
- Hawking HWDN3 Wls-N Dish Adapter
- Hawking HWUN4 Wls-300N Adapter
- Compare Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter
- I-O DATA WN-G150UM Wireless LAN Adapter
- Edimax 300Mbps wireless 802.11b/g/n USB adapter
To set up a wireless network you will first need to install a router. There are two main types of routers available today. They are either managed or unmanaged. Managed routers are easier to setup than unmanaged ones. In order to set up a managed router you just plug it into an electrical outlet and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer. Unmanaged routers require more technical knowledge and skills. You will need to configure the settings manually. See also other issues here as well as here.
- Wireless USB Card
- Hercules Wireless N Pico USB
- Hercules Wireless N Mini v2 USB Key
- D-Link DWA-133 Wireless N USB Adapter
- D-Link DWA-123 Wireless N 150 USB Adapter(rev.C)
- Surf Wireless Micro USB Adapter
- Belkin Surf & Share Wireless USB Adapter
- N300 USB Network Adapter
- Belkin Wireless Adapter
- ZyXEL Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter
There are two files added below. The first is the standard driver while the second is the last driver released which was for Windows 7. If you wish to install this hardware on a Windows 10 system then download the second file as the 32bit and 64bit versions are seperated. There is also the INF files in them which allow you to install this onto a more modern operating system. I will explain this with the pictures below. Note that these drivers will work on any of the hardware listed on this page.
Download the file below and extract the content. You will notice there there are two directories. For installing on a Windows 10 machine you will need to click on directory that shows 64-bit. Once in the directory you will then see the following.
See the INF file as shown below. You will need to right-click on the file and then click on “install” and the driver will install. Windows 10 will then tell you that it has found new hardware. You will need to restart you computer when done.
The driver has now been installed. See more hardware below that will also use this driver as the hardware is all the same.
- Realtek RTL8188CE-VAU Wireless LAN 802.11 USB minicard
- Amigo Wireless USB Card
- Realtek RTL8188CTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter
- BT-Micro3H2X Wireless LAN
- Sitecom Wireless Ultra Nano USB Adapter 150N X1 WL-365
- Wireless Ultra Nano Network Adapter 150N
- Wireless High-gain Network adapter 300N WLA-4001
- WiFi USB adapter N300
RTL8192CU Driver Download
Download the driver below and see how to install the driver as shown and explained above.
Incoming Search Terms:
- realtek RTL8192CU
- realtek rtl8192cu wireless lan 802 11n usb 2 0 network adapter
- rtl8192cu driver
- realtek rtl8192cu driver
- RTL8192CU Utility and Driver Auto Installation Program
- Realtek RTL8192CU Wireless LAN Driver
- realtek usb wireless lan driver
- realtek rtl8192cu wireless lan 802 11n driver
- realtek wireless driver