This is a very popular USB camera which was made by the EliteGroup. It was also called the VC0303. The drivers are for a Windows XP/2000 system as this camera came to the market in late 2006. If you are trying to run it on a Windows 7 or Windows 8 system then you have to try and run it in compatibility mode.
When you download any file from the internet always scan you computer with an anti-virus software such as Avast! and a malware scanner such as Malwarebytes.
If you are trying to run it in compatibility mode then do the following:
– Download the driver to your computer where you can find it
– Click on the file and extract the files onto your computer as it is a zip file.
– Click on the ‘setup directory’ in the file so it opens
– RIGHT click on the file setup.exe and click on ‘troubleshoot compatibility’
– When its done it will install.