Download the USB Sony PC Companion here. There are a number of driver files for the Sony mobile phones and tablets. You need to first download this Sony software which will identified the device then proceed to download and install the driver for you. This was the last driver released on the Oct 4, 2018.
Sony PC Companion
- Internet broadband connection
- Intel Pentium 4, 3.6 GHz or equivalent AMD processor
- 5 GB free hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port and USB cable
- Microsoft® Windows XP™ SP3 (32 bit), Vista (32/64 bit) or Windows 7 (32/64 bit) or Windows 8 (32/64 bit
This PC Companion will allow you to exchange content from your mobile phone or tablet made by Sony and then allow you to transfer all your files. What does it do? PC Companion also offers:
- – Device software updates,
- – Contacts and
- – Calendar management, and a
- – Backup and Restore feature for your phone content
If you can’t find the driver you are looking for, drivers for all Sony smartphones. Install the software BEFORE you connect the mobile phone. Once you have installed it then only content your mobile phone and it will identify the phone and you have the option of downloading all your drivers for the phone directly from Sony.
This is the latest Windows 10 driver and is also known as the Sony PC companion. This will run on Windows 7 as well as on Windows 10. Install the sony PC Companion and then plugin your mobile phone. You might need to restart the computer before it works.
Download the software down below as this will work on all the operating systems. This from Windows 2000 to the windows 10 operating system. The Sony PC companion was the last version released for the Xperia. This is also known as the Xperia Companion as you will see on this website. Search this website for more Xperia drivers and software.