The BlueSoleil Bluetooth Driver is the most common bluetooth driver used by generic head phones on the market. The driver works on most generic bluetooth headphones out of China. This is a widely used Bluetooth driver and many devices make us of this to ensure that their mobile phones can work.
BlueSoleil Bluetooth Driver
The BlueSoleil Bluetooth driver works on a number of devices and we have listed their uses below in the number of mobile phone which use this Bluetooth driver. Always ensure that you phone is listed and that the old driver is removed before you install this.
Note that this is a very generic driver for wireless bluetooth headphones. If you bought one of those Chinese no-name brand headphones then this driver will work on it. It also works on Windows 10 as of writing. Most times when you restart your computer you will need to click on the driver to load it before the headphones work.
The BlueSoleil bluetooth is a bit of a pain to install but it does work. This is the IVT Bluesoleil 1.6 driver for Windows 7 listed below. You will note that this is the Bluesoleil generic Bluetooth driver for Windows 7 32 bit operating system.
Note the following drivers are also available:
See the latest Windows 10 and Windows 11 version here.
Note as to how to install on a Windows 7 OS
*** Extract the files to a directory
*** RIGHT click on the setup file and click on ‘Troubleshoot Compatibility’
*** Click on Troubleshoot Compatibility and it will search the driver file
*** It will now give an option. This is on Windows 7. Click Recommended Settings
*** There you go you can install the driver
The following mobile phones and devices can use this Bluetooth driver:
Devices this driver supports:
|AmbiCom Communication Port||COMPAQ|
|Billionton Bluetooth CF Card||Hitachi|
|MSI Bluetooth EDR Device||ICSI|
Operating Systems: Win 98, Win 98SE, Win ME, Win 2K, Win XP, Win Server 2K3
BlueSoleil Bluetooth Installation
Note: Operating system not what you have? This was the last driver for this hardware as it is very old and was never updated again. What you could try is running the driver in compatibility mode.
1. Place the driver installation file on the Desktop.
2. Right Click the driver installation file and select Properties/Compatibility Tab.
3. Select Windows XP for compatibility mode.
4. Click Apply
5. Right Click the file and select the Run As Administrator option to install.
BlueSoleil Bluetooth Headphones
(Anitech and Avantree Bluetooth headphones)
Setting up the Bluetooth headphones from Anitech and Avantree can be a bit tricky as you will need to reboot at least twice in order to make the BlueSoleil driver work. Once you download the driver from their website you will need to install the Bluetooth driver and then you will need to setup the driver. I am using a Bluetooth dongle at the rear of my computer so you will need to have this plugged into your computer already. The Bluetooth will be Blue until it has been connected to turn it yellow.
- Install the driver file
- Right Click on the icon in your taskbar
- Click on Bluetooth functions
- Click on Bluetooth 4 functions
- Now select USB on the new menu
- You have to now reboot in order for the driver to work (It does not prompt for a reboot)
- Once it reboots you will now turn on your Bluetooth headphones and it will say that it is pairing
- Right Click on the icon again and now click on Turn On Bluetooth
- Click on Explore Bluetooth Places
- Now Right Click on the headphones and click Pair
- Once the pairing starts you will get the next warning
- Now click on YES and you will now hear the sound from your computer on your earphones
- You can download the Avantree driver below or download it from their website.
IVT Bluesoleil 1.6 driver Windows 7 Download
BlueSoleil Bluetooth Driver (Local)
BlueSoleil Bluetooth Driver (Avantree Manufactures Website)
Update with the BlueSoleil is the problem that once you turn off the headphones it does not reconnect the Bluetooth again for some odd reason and you have to force the link again as below. You will have to go back to explore Bluetooth and then right-click on the headphones and then click on “Listen to music“. It will then connect. The IVT Bluesoleil 1.6 driver for Windows 7 is explained well enough. See also the BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth driver for other options.
Incoming Search Terms:
- BlueSoleil Bluetooth Driver
- bluesoleil driver
- IVT bluesoleil
- BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth Driver
- driver bluetooth usb
- DRIVER BLUETOOTH
- android bluetooth driver
- ivt bluesoleil bluetooth driver
- bluesoleil free download
- bluesoleil download
- download bluesoleil
- bluesoleil drivers
- csr 4 0 bluetooth driver
- bluesoleil windows 7
- bluesoleil for windows 7