You can download the CSR Bluetooth Remote Control Device Driver below. Note that this is a Windows 7 and Windows 8 for a 64bit system. You can search this website for the 32bit version of the software. Always scan your files which you download from the internet. This was the last driver released being version 184.108.40.206. Note that this file is a CAB file which people hate however you can see the instructions below as to how to install it.
CSR Bluetooth Driver 220.127.116.11 Win 7/8 – 64-bit
Download the zip file below and extract the contents to a drive or directory where you can find them later. Once you extract the file you will note that there is a file called “D8.Cab”. Once you have the file you will need to install the Cab file into your computer. You can find the 32bit version here.This is shown below.
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- Type the following command: dism /online /add-package /packagepath:”C:\D8.cab”
- Again, correct the path to the update to match your file location.
You can also extract the files to a directory. Then from there open the device manager on your computer. This is done by – Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager. Then simply Right click on the hardware device you wish to update. Alternatively look where there is a ‘bubble’ around a device and click on that and then click on update – > browse and browse to where the drivers had been extracted too. It will then install.
Incoming Search Terms:
- csr bluetooth driver windows 7 32bit
- bluetooth 4 0 csr driver x64
- free download driver bluetooth csr
- CSR driver bluetooth
- csr driver 4 0
- csr bluetooth usb driver
- csr bluetooth drive
- csr bluetooth cip drivermindows 7 64
- csr bluetooth cip driver
- csr bluetooth chip driver windows 7 free download
- csr bluetooth chip driver windows 7 64 bit
- CSR Bluetooth Chip 32 bit
- csr 41b14 bluetooth driver
- crs usb blue tooth drive
- bluetoth for pc win7 64bit
- bluetooth driver for windows 7 64 bit