This driver package has the LG United Mobile Driver revision 3.6 for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems. Once you had download the file you need to double-click the installation file and follow the instructions provided in order to update your drivers. It will allow you to connect your LG phone to PC.
LG United Mobile Driver 3.6
This package includes the LG United Mobile Driver revision 3.6 for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 OS. This is for the Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows XP 64 bit / Windows Vista 64 bit / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 bit operating system.
There is an EXE file inside the ZIP file which has been added below. You will need to download the ZIP file and then extract the EXE file inside. From there you will need to click on the EXE file and the driver will install. Now before we get there. You will note that this is the last driver created by LG which was the Windows 7 driver.
If you have a Windows 10 operating system then you will need to right-click on the EXE file. Then click on “troubleshoot compatibility”. Windows will then attempt to install this on your Windows 10 system. You can also search this website for the LG United Mobile Driver as well as the LG E400 USB Driver as well.
- Download the File:
- First, download the LG Mobile Driver file on your Windows PC.
- Locate the Downloaded File:
- Go to the location on your computer where the file was downloaded.
- Run the Installation Wizard:
- Double-click on the executable file named ‘LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.4.2.exe’ to launch the installation wizard.
- Choose Setup Language:
- Select your preferred setup language and click on ‘Next’.
- Begin Installation:
- Click on ‘Next’ again to start installing LG Mobile USB Driver on your Windows PC.
Alternatively, there is another method:
- Use the Mobile Driver Update Utility:
- Download and run the Mobile Driver Update Utility for LG.
- The utility will scan your computer, identify any problematic drivers, and then automatically download and install the correct versions for you.
Following these steps should help you set up the LG Mobile Driver on your Windows PC without any hassle. The Visioneer 4400 Scanner USB Driver may also be of interest to you in this regard. Lastly also see the LG G6 driver for Windows on here as well.