The Genius ColorPage Vivid 4 scanner driver is another driver which works on a number of other scanners in the Genius USB scanner range of equipment. Note that the others scanners which it does work on has also been listed below. Its a multifunctional driver much like the Vivid 3x driver on this website. Check the range of scanners below.
Genius ColorPage Vivid 4
These scanners will run on this software:
Genius Device Descriptions
This driver is for the Genius ColorPage-HR6 USB, Genius ColorPage-Vivid III USB as well as the Genius ColorPage-HR6/Vivid3 USB and Genius ColorPage-Vivid3X USB. There is also the Genius ColorPage-Vivid4 USB and Genius ColorPage-HR6 V2 USB.
- USB\VID_07B3&PID_0001 – Genius ColorPage-HR6 USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2004 – Genius ColorPage-HR6 USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2005 – Genius ColorPage-HR6 USB
- USB\VID_07B3&PID_0001 – Genius ColorPage-Vivid III USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2004 – Genius ColorPage-Vivid III USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2005 – Genius ColorPage-Vivid III USB
- USB\VID_07B3&PID_0001 – Genius ColorPage-HR6/Vivid3 USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2004 – Genius ColorPage-HR6/Vivid3 USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2005 – Genius ColorPage-HR6/Vivid3 USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2011 – Genius ColorPage-Vivid3X USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2017 – Genius ColorPage-Vivid3XE USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2014 – Genius ColorPage-Vivid4 USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2007 – Genius ColorPage-HR6 V2 USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2008 – Genius ColorPage-HR6 V2 USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2016 – Genius ColorPage-HR6X USB
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2009 – Genius ColorPage-HR6A
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2013 – Genius ColorPage-HR7
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2012 – Genius ColorPage-HR7A
- USB\VID_0458&PID_2015 – Genius ColorPage-HR7LE
There is also the Genius ColorPage Vivid 4X as well as the Genius ColorPage Vivid 4XE Driver. Likewise which are all on here. See how to install this with a different method if you have a newer operating system.
To install the driver in another way. You will need to download the ZIP file below. This is the driver for the Genius ColorPage USB Scanner. It will not run on Windows 10 so there is another way. You will need to download the zip file and extract all the files. See near the bottom for the file called “USBSCAN.inf” . You will now need to right-click on the file and then click on “Install” on the new menu. Likewise also see the Genius ColorPage HR6X Slim Driver on here.
You can search this website for more drivers for the Genius product range. Installing this on Windows 7 as well as on Windows 10 can be completed as shown above. This is very easy to complete.
Installing older drivers in Windows 7,8 as well as Windows 9, 10 and Windows 11.
- Find the Program: First, locate the program you want to run. Additionally this means finding the software you’re having trouble with, like a game or an app.
- Right-Click It: Secondly click the right mouse button on the program you found. It’s like giving it a special click with your right hand.
- Choose “Properties”: Likewise in the menu that pops up, you’ll see a word that says “Properties.” Click on that. Likewise it’s like looking at the details of the program.
- Click on “Compatibility”: Inside the “Properties” window, you’ll find some tabs at the top. Click on the one that says “Compatibility.” It’s like choosing the “how it works” part.
- Check “Run this program in compatibility mode for”: You’ll see a box that you can tick.Likewise it says “Run this program in compatibility mode for.” Tick the box by clicking it. This means you want to make the program work as if it’s older.
- Select the Right Windows Version: Now, there’s a drop-down menu right below where you ticked the box. Click on that menu and choose which version of Windows you think will make the program work. It’s like telling your computer to act like it’s an older one.
- Click “Apply” and “OK”: Finally after you chose the right version of Windows, there are two buttons at the bottom. Click “Apply” and then “OK.” This is like saying, “Okay, make it work this way.”
- Try Running the Program: Likewise, try to run the program again like you usually do. It might work better now!
If the program was having trouble before because it was made for an older Windows, using compatibility mode can help it run more smoothly on your computer.