This is the HP laserjet p1100 driver. There are two files below which should run on a Windows 10 platform. These are for the HP LaserJet Pro P1100 Printer XPS. Check your hardware and also check that it is connected to your computer. Download the file below as there is a 32bit and a 64bit version of the driver. The HP LaserJet P1100/P1560/P1600 series driver normally shows up. This was the last driver released for this hardware.
HP laserjet p1100 driver
You will need to open the zip file of the download and then click on the file inside. This will install the driver onto your computer. Note the versions below. The 32bit and 64bit drivers will run on Windows XP and also Windows 10 and everything in between the two.
The HP LaserJet P1100 is a cool series of black and white printers made for personal stuff like homework or small business needs. It’s not huge, and it’s super easy to use, making it perfect for your home office or if you’re running a small business. This printer can spit out up to 19 pages per minute, and it’s got a tray that can hold 150 sheets of paper. What’s even cooler is that it has this thing called HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology that helps save energy, making it a smart choice for both getting things done and being eco-friendly. Likewise see also the HP Laserjet p1108 driver on here.
Note that setting up your HP LaserJet P1100 for a USB connection is a breeze, whether you’re using a Windows computer, a Mac, or a Chromebook. Likewise if you happen to be on Windows 10, connecting your LaserJet P1100 to a USB port might be necessary. Additionally just keep in mind that you might need a particular type of cable or adapter for this connection. Lastly for step-by-step guidance, head over to the HP Customer Support page.
This will work on the Windows 2003 platform as well as the Windows XP 64 bit as well as the Windows 2008 and later Windows Vista 64 bit operating system. There is also the newer Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit as well as Windows 8.1 64 bit and finally Windows 10 64 bit.
Comparable HP Printers
Note that there is the HP deskjet 1015 driver as well which you can also find here. There are also many other drivers that are also old but in-between there are also some new ones. Those newer drivers will run on Windows 10 natively. Now you will see that there is also the HP p1100 (see below) which comes with an updated printer driver also here. See also the HP laserjet 3380 which has been added. There are older printers from HP such as the well-known HP laserjet 1200 driver which has been around for so many years. As well as the HP integrated module driver XP which you can still find on this website. The HP laserjet 1020 driver as well as the venerable HP laserjet 1100 driver are also still listed here. Many of these printers are no longer made and are on the secondhand market. You can download the driver files below for the HP LaserJet Printer.
How do I install drivers for my printer?
If you need to put new stuff on your HP LaserJet P1100 printer, just do these steps:
- Go to HP Support website.
- Pick your printer from the list.
- Click on ‘Drivers’.
- Choose your computer system, then click ‘Next’.
- Click on ‘Driver’, and then hit ‘Download’.
- Follow the steps on your screen.
If you’re just fixing something, you can:
- Find the thing that’s not working on your computer and double-click on it.
- Go to the ‘Driver’ part.
- Press ‘Update Driver’ and do what it says.
Remember, the steps might be a bit different depending on what computer and printer you have. See also the HP LaserJet Pro P1100 Printer Driver 64-bit on here.
How do I connect my printer to Wi-Fi?
If you want your HP LaserJet P1100 printer to use Wi-Fi, follow these steps:
- Turn on your printer.
- Take out any USB or Ethernet cables.
- On your printer’s screen, find and tap the wireless icon or go to the Network menu.
- Choose Wireless Settings and then tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick your Wi-Fi network, type in the password, and click OK.
If you have an HP LaserJet Pro P1102w or P1109w printer, do this:
- Turn off your printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons, then turn the printer back on.
- Keep holding until all the lights blink together, then let go.
- After that, connect your printer to Wi-Fi using the USB cable.
Just remember, the steps might be a bit different depending on your printer. Likewise see the HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Printer Driver 64-bit.
How do I print from my phone using this printer?
To print from your phone using the HP LaserJet P1100 printer, follow these steps:
- Get the HP Smart app on your phone (it’s like a magic printing helper).
- Make sure your phone and printer are on the same Wi-Fi (like they’re chatting on the same network).
- Open the HP Smart app, say “yes” to whatever it asks.
- Pick your printer and keep going.
- The app will look for printers on the Wi-Fi (imagine it’s searching for friends).
- If your printer isn’t found, tell the app to set up a new one (like introducing a new friend).
- Choose your printer model (pick the right name).
- If it asks, type in your Wi-Fi password (share the secret code).
- Wait for the app to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi (let them become buddies).
- Once they’re friends, keep going.
- Open the thing you want to print, make it look good, and hit print.
Remember, things might look a bit different depending on your phone and printer. Lastly also see the HP Laserjet P1108 Driver on this website.