You should check the Hynix website for more information however this is the latest SSD update for the SK Hynix SC308. There are others on this website such as the Samsung SSD as well as the SanDisk SSD on this website. The driver below has its date listed which is the latest at this moment. If you are having driver problems with Windows 10 then you might want to look at this article here on the Windows 10 problems with SSD drives.
SK Hynix SC308 SSD Firmware Update
This software is for the SK HYNIX SC308 series Solid State Drive 2.5″ and M.2 2280 128GB/256GB/512G. These have been used extensively by Dell computers such as the Latitude, Optiplex, Precision, Vostro and XPS models. Always look at the date of the last update before you install and also look at the version number compared to yours. The following operating systems will use this driver.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7, 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 8, 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 10, 32-bit / 64-bit
The following hardware is what this driver covers. Check your hardware to see that you have the same hardware or this update might not work.
- HYNIX SC308 128G 7MM SSD (CLASS 20)
- HYNIX SC308 128G M.2 2280 SATA SSD (CLASS 20)
- HYNIX SC308 256G 7MM SSD (CLASS 20)
- HYNIX SC308 256G M.2 2280 SATA SSD (CLASS 20)
- HYNIX SC308 512G 7MM SSD (CLASS 20)
- HYNIX SC308 512G M.2 2280 SATA SSD (CLASS 20)