The VIA Rhine Fast Ethernet Family Driver can be found below. You can also check the VIA Velocity Gigabit Ethernet Driver on this website to ensure that you have the correct hardware for this driver. This driver will work on certain network cards from VIA which have been listed below, so check your hardware first.
VIA Rhine Fast Ethernet Driver products:
The following products make use of this VIA driver. Check your hardware before you uninstall the driver and install the latest one. The following networking products will work with this driver:
- VT6103 Rhine (PHY)
- VT6105/L/LOM Series (Rhine III)
- VT6106/H/L/S Series (Rhine III)
- VT6105M Management Fast Ethernet Controller (Rhine III)
- VT6115 Fast Ethernet Controller (Rhine III)
- VT6107 Fast Ethernet Controller (Rhine & Rhine II)
- VIA Rhine Integrated VT8231
- VIA Rhine Integrated VT8233
- VIA Rhine Integrated VT8235
- VIA Rhine Integrated VT8237
- VIA Rhine Integrated VT8251
Note again that this is a Windows 8 driver for both Windows 32bit as well as Windows 64bit operating systems. This update fixes the Windows 8 inbox Driver version 220.127.116.11, where the user cannot get DHCP IP after resuming from ACPI S3/S4 mode. This is Version 18.104.22.168. These include the driver cp2102 as well as the prolific usb-to-serial comm port as well. This as well as the ft232rl driver which you should not confuse with the usb\vid_0403&pid_6001&rev_0600 hardware ID. See also the VIA Vinyl VT2021 and the VIA Labs VL805.