With each update from Windows 10 you will note that the tabs get re-arranged all the time. or simply go missing. The time update is the current problem which has been moved further and deeper into the menu system and takes a few more clicks to get too. Below you will see how to update your time with the latest GUI update to Windows 10. The instructions to sync your Windows 10 computer is easy if you know how.
Windows 10 internet time tab missing
- Right-Click on the time on your computer.
- Click on Adjust date/time
- Click on Region and Language
- Click on Additional date & regional settings
- Click on Set the Date and Time
- Click on Internet Time on the top tab and then Click On Update Time
Your Windows 10 time is now in snyc.