The driver file for the CSR USB Bluetooth driver for the XP operating system has been added below. This is a cab file and you will need to follow the instructions below as to how to setup and install a driver from a CAB file while using a Windows XP system. You can also search this website for other Bluetooth drivers such as the Buffalo Bluetooth driver as well as those from CSR.
Actiontec CSR USB Bluetooth Driver Win XP
1. Extract the .cab file below after download to any;
2. No open the Device Manager (right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager);
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software;
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver;
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”;
6. Click “Have Disk”