The driver file for the CSR USB Bluetooth driver for the XP operating system has been added below. This is a cab file and you will need to follow the instructions below as to how to setup and install a driver from a CAB file while using a Windows XP system. You can also search this website for other Bluetooth drivers such as the Buffalo Bluetooth driver as well as those from CSR Bluetooth driver Windows 7 which is also explained.
Actiontec CSR USB Bluetooth Driver Win XP
1. Extract the .cab file below after download to any;
2. No open the Device Manager (right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager);
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software;
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver;
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”;
6. Click “Have Disk”