These are Samsung Galaxy Prime USB driver or Samsung Grand Prime USB driver. You should try of the other generic software from Samsung if this does not work. Note that this software was designed for Windows XP, 7 And Windows 8 (32-Bit or 64-Bit) versions.
Samsung Galaxy Prime USB Driver
Always uninstall the current driver before you install the new one. This is version 1.5.33 of the software so you might just as well check your version to see if the versions are the same and no update would be needed. Always scan all files downloaded from the internet. Note that there are 2 files.
The first was the original version when the phone was released while the second is an updated driver which may or may not work with your phone as it was released in March 2016. You can also see the Samsung mobile USB driver on here as well as the driver Samsung Grand Prime.
There three driver files for the Samsung Prime Galaxy. The first is the oldest driver and the last one is the most recent driver from Samsung which was released this year in May 2022. You can download the file and extract the content. Click on install as the last one will work on Windows 7 as well as on Windows 10. Likewise see the Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082 on here.
Sure, here’s a simpler version:
- Start with the SIM card: Your phone needs a SIM card to get service. Make sure you put it in the right way.
- Move your stuff with Samsung Smart Switch: If you had another phone before, you can move your stuff (like contacts, photos, and apps) to your new Samsung Galaxy Prime with Samsung Smart Switch.
- Add your accounts: You can put your Google, Samsung, or other accounts on your new phone in the settings.
- Set up the fingerprint reader: If your phone has a fingerprint reader, you can set it up to keep your phone safe.
For more help, you can look at the official Samsung Support page or the user manual. Remember, the steps might be a little different depending on the exact model of your Samsung Galaxy Prime.
The drivers are both Windows 32bit as well as Windows 64bit. The Galaxy Prime was first launched 9 October 2014 and ran on Android 4.4.4 (KitKat). Search this website for more mobile phone drivers from Samsung such as the Samsung Galaxy S drivers as well as the Samsung S2 USB driver which all use the same USB driver file.
Sure, here’s a simpler version:
- Start with the USB Cable: Your phone came with a USB Type-C cable. Use this to connect your Samsung Galaxy Prime to your computer. The cool thing about this cable is that it can be plugged in either way.
- Choose USB Connection Mode: The first time you connect your phone with the USB cable, your Samsung will ask you what you want to do. You can pick from options like moving files, USB tethering, moving pictures, or just charging your phone. Your phone will remember this choice for next time.
- Change USB Connection Mode: If you want to do something different later, you can change this. Swipe down from the top of your screen to open the Notification shade, tap on Android System, then tap on USB for… and pick an option.
Remember, your USB cable needs to be connected to change this setting. If you need more help, you can check out the official Samsung Manual or the Samsung US support page. Likewise see also the Samsung USB Driver.
Search this website for more information and guidance when it comes to connecting your mobile phone to your computer. The Samsung grand prime usb driver is very easy to install and it makes no difference if it is a 64bit operating system or a 32bit operating system. You can also see the USB to Serial as well as the USB Error Codes as well as the USB device not recognized as well.
(Version : 188.8.131.52)
(Version : 184.108.40.206)
Released : May 2022