If you cannot get your Samsung phone to connect and getting an error then this might just solve the issue for you. This is for the Samsung Kies system and the steps are listed below. If this does not work then see Samsung Errors for more possible solutions. If these do not work then see advice from a mobile phone store in your area.
- Go to Setting => Application => Development, then ensure that the USB Driver Debugging has been unchecked.
- Connect your Samsung phone to PC using the USB Driver cable and then Turn on the Samsung Kies and it will try connecting to the phone.
- Select MTP USB device in Device Manager, now you have to select Update driver, then you will have to manually select the USB Mass Storage. Note that without these steps the computer will refused to mount the phone storage even though it was in USB Storage Mode.
Samsung Galaxy Prime:
The file is located here:
Incoming Search Terms:
- Samsung galaxy grand prime USB driver
- grand prime usb driver
- samsung grand prime usb driver
- samsung usb driver for windows xp service pack 2
- usb driver samsung grand prime
- driver samsung grand prime
- galaxy grand prime usb driver
- sam mtp driver
- samsung mobile mtp device driver windows xp sp3
- درایور گوشی سامسونگ mtp device
- telecharger MTP for samsung G5
- www usb-drivers org/samsung- android-usb-device-driver html
- download driver samsung mtp
- Repair Samsung MTP Driver WINDOV XP
- SAMSUNG SM-G7102 KIES FREE DOWNLOUD WINDOWS XP
- samsung usb driver windows 10 galaxy grand prime