If you cannot get your Samsung phone to connect and getting an error then this might just solve the issue for you. This is for the Samsung Kies system and the steps are listed below. If this does not work then see Samsung Errors for more possible solutions. If these do not work then see advice from a mobile phone store in your area.
- Go to Setting => Application => Development, then ensure that the USB Driver Debugging has been unchecked.
- Connect your Samsung phone to PC using the USB Driver cable and then Turn on the Samsung Kies and it will try connecting to the phone.
- Select MTP USB device in Device Manager, now you have to select Update driver, then you will have to manually select the USB Mass Storage. Note that without these steps the computer will refused to mount the phone storage even though it was in USB Storage Mode.
Samsung Galaxy Prime:
The file is located here:
Incoming Search Terms:
- Samsung galaxy grand prime USB driver
- grand prime usb driver
- samsung grand prime usb driver
- samsung usb driver for windows xp service pack 2
- usb driver samsung grand prime
- driver samsung grand prime
- galaxy grand prime usb driver
- samsung usb driver windows 10 galaxy grand prime
- MTP USP device driver on w7 download
- mtp samsung driver xp
- samsung mobile e500h mtp device
- samsung j2 prime mtp device usb driver win xp
- driver usb samsung galaxy core 2
- samsung grand prime driver for xp usb transfer
- mtp treiber samsung duos
- driver mtp samsung gt-i8730