This driver is part of the Samsung Windows 10 anniversary update for 2017. Note that this is a cab file so you will need to install the file in a different way as explained below as to how to get Windows 10 to install the Samsung driver for this update. Its a very small file and this was released in February 2017 with the latest Windows 10 updates, and there have been many since then. First check to see if you have the correct hardware before you proceed.
Download the Zip file below. Inside the Zip file there is a CAB file. You will need to extract the file to your C drive on your computer.
Download Zip -> Extract contents to C:\ drive -> Install the Cab file
- Download the Zip File below;
- Right Click on the file called a2.zip
- Extract to C:\ drive
- Run command-prompt as admin (Right click on Windows icon and choose option);
- Enter the command “ /Online /Add-Package /PackagePath:c:\a2 “
- This installs the CAB File on your computer;
- Your devices will restart once the installation is over;
- Restart your computer.
If you cannot install the file this way because you don’t have administrator privileges, then consider this. Open the Zip file. Inside there is a Cab file. Extract the contents of the Cab file to a directory where you can find it and then click on the install file in the directory. You can see the contents below of the file.
Incoming Search Terms:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1887 PZTEsGquhF2KhhImJN_sOt6KXUcyFlhNDkl0YGDBoyUl7QhqVoM1AaCQlUyr0G06 e636f525c2a3ba9bd70b08c372ea95dff6a5accd&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- Unique Post