This software contains all the files for installing the Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. The program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
If you are looking for the Samsung PC Studio software you can download that here. Note that there are 2 versions of this software. The latest and an older version which some still prefer to use on their mobile phones. This USB driver is used mainly for the Samsung GT-S7562 Galaxy S DUOS mobile phone. Note the instructions:
1. Download the driver;
2. Uninstall previous driver from “Programs And Features” and “Device Manager”.
3. Install the new driver
This package above provides the installation files for the SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones revision 18.104.22.168 made by SamHaLeKe an XDA developer. Drivers are for Galaxy S, SII, SIII and ALL other SAMSUNG Android Phones.
1. First uninstall the previous drivers (control panel)
3. Now install your new drivers
UPDATE: FEBRUARY 2015
**Note that these drivers will run on Windows XP and Windows 7
Update : June 2016
If you are still having problems with your Samsung Phone connection to USB and you are getting the following error after you have even install the software then you need to upgrade your Windows Media Player to Windows Media Player 11. This solves the other connection issue which appears to some on a Windows XP machine.
Incoming Search Terms:
- samsung usb driver
- SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS
- samsung usb driver for mobile phones
- samsung usb driver for windows xp
- download samsung usb driver
- samsung usb driver download
- usb driver samsung
- samsung usb drivers for mobile phones
- driver usb samsung
- samsung mobile usb driver
- download samsung usb drivers
- samsung usb driver for windows 7
- samsung usb drivers for mobile phones 1 5 27 0
- samsung usb driver free download
- samsung mobile driver
- samsung usb