If you wish to connect your Sony Xperia XZ with your computer you will need to install the correct driver. This connection will allow you to transfer files between your mobile phone and your computer. The Sony Xperia XZ is no different. There is also an ADB driver on this website however you will need to be a bit more technically inclined to setup the ADB connection.
Xperia XZ USB + ADB Driver
You can download the file below in the zip file. Simply extract all the contents of the file into a directory where you can find it. The content of the files labels the drivers as following:
- Sony sa0115 ADB Interface Driver
- Sony sa0115 ADB Interface
- Sony sa0115 ADB Interface Installation disk
- Sony sa0115
You will need to extract the file and then Right-Click on the file “sa0115adb.inf” as seen below and then click on “Install” on the menu. The driver will then install the Sony XZ driver onto your computer. This will only take a few seconds to install the driver and it is easy to do as can be seen below.
The file below should operate on most Windows operating systems. We have used this on a Windows 10 – 64bit system without much of an issue. there are other drivers on this website as well such as the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua driver and the Sony C1605 and C1604 Driver as well as the Sony Xperia Z1.
Incoming Search Terms:
- \*@deivee com\
- sony xperia xz driver
- Xperia_XZ_driver zip
- xperia xz driver
- sony xperia xz usb driver
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1839 boCztgG4yhBfVmKD4c5YTmIDaWXqG6K2haet1S82ibIyJ5LC0MvfXWqj3YdvOhxj b9b80cba5bc68d424537ad745add5a6431e44514&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- driver exe xperia z1
- adb drivers xperia xzs