If you have upgraded your operating system then errors can occur with the RTL8187 from Realtek. This should solve your issues with getting your system back online. Its takes a bit of PC knowledge. Follow the directions below and see also the driver for Windows 10 below. The other RTL8187 drivers can be found on this website.
The error code (code 31) usually shows up when you attempt to use the adapter in Windows 8 and Windows 10. Follow the instructions below and this error should be solved.
Uninstall the current driver:
- 1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager;
- 2. Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall;
- 3. Right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall;
- 4. Reboot the computer.
Once the computer has restarted install the driver below which is a beta driver and this will normally works on the Windows 10 operating system for the Realtek RTL8187 wireless adapter.
Incoming Search Terms:
- rtl 8187 windows 10
- rtl8187 windows 10
- rtl8187 treiber windows 10
- realtek rtl8187b windows 10 64bits driver
- download rtl8187 wireless usb adapter windows 10
- realtek 8187 driver for usb 3
- download realtek 8187 windows 10
- rtl8187 driver windos 10
- rtl 8187win 10
- rtl 8187 windows 10 download
- realtek wireless drivers windows 10
- realtek rtl8723ae drivers win 10
- driver rtl8187 wireless windows 10
- realtek rtl8187 wireless for windows 10
- realtek rtl8187 windows 10
- realtek rtl 8187 usb3