If you have a problem with no sound while watching Youtube then the problem might just be a simply settings that you can find on your computer. If this does not work then you can reinstall your sound driver on your computer but this is normally not needed.
[Solved] No Sound issue in Google Chrome
The usual culprit when you have no sound while watching Youtube videos tends to be the selection of the sound device on your computer. The The following steps might make this easier to understand:
No Sound Solution 1
- Click on the speak button on your bar;
- Check if the sound device is correct;
- Click threw the devices to see if there are others;
- Click on the ones you think it might be;
- If nothing works then click back onto the default;
- Leave it as you found it.
No Sound Solution 2
- Right Click on the Sound icon;
- Click on Sounds.
- On the top click on Playback;
- Scroll down and pick the device;
- Click on Default when done.
- The sound should be back now.