USB ports can present problems for a number of reasons. These have been covered on this website under a number of headings. Always ensure that you have the correct USB driver for the device before we start on the USB issue.
USB Port not functioning
The following topics cover this:
- FT232R USB UART – Most common issues are the port drivers. See the writing on the page with how to fix the port.
- Front USB not working – Yet another common problem with USB ports when trying to connect to their devices.
- USB to Serial – Not common but the best fixes out on the internet.
- USB Error Codes – Error 39 error codes.
- USB device not recognized – most common Samsung error fixes
- USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 Difference – Difference in USB ports
- How To Disable Java in Chrome – See how to disable Java in Chrome
These are the most common issues with the USB ports and their drivers. Search this website for more details and USB solutions.