The Motorola Device Manager application below contains the USB drivers and also the software to connect your Motorola mobile phone or tablet to your computer or laptop using a USB cable connected to it. Note that for certain Android driven mobile devices, Motorola Device Manager can also update your software.
Windows XP®(SP3 or greater)
Works with devices running Android®,Motorola OS, or Windows Mobile® operating systems. This is the latest driver and software for the Motorola being Version 2.5.4 which is located below for download. This will work on Moto E and Moto G mobile phones or any other version of the Motorola family of mobile phones.
How to Update:
- Firstly connect your Motorola device to the computer with the USB cable.
- If it’s your first time the drivers will first be installed.
- Once you have made your first connection, you should see a message about updates.
- If it does not show you can check for updates manually by clicking on the (MDM) icon.
- The MDM check and will tell you if an update is available.
- Simply follow the instructions on the screen to update your Motorola device.
Updated : January 2015
Incoming Search Terms:
- motorola usb drivers
- moto e usb drivers
- moto e drivers
- moto e usb driver
- motorola usb driver
- motorola device manager
- moto e driver
- motorola mtp driver
- moto g usb driver
- moto g drivers
- usb driver for moto e
- drivers for moto e
- motorola moto e drivers
- how to connect moto e to windows xp
- motorola mtp device driver xp download