If you are looking at using the CP2102 driver which is for the UART driver then you can find more of that here. This is how to install the CP2102 driver in a Linux system as well as on a Windows system. The driver on listed in the link page and you can download the files there in both the Windows as well as the Linux format.
To install the driver in Linux you will need to download it and then install it as follows:
- Don’t login as Root when installing the driver;
- Proceed to unzip the file in your home directory (cp210x-3.1.0)
- Note that usb-serial.h is hard coded in the file ./cp210x/cp210x.h
- Note also that KERNELDIR is hard coded in the file ./cp210x/rules.mak
- run ./makerpm
- The package is now located at cd /var/temp/silabs/rpmbuild/RPMS/i386
- You will need to double click on the file now called cp210x-3.1.0.i386.rpm
- Follow the instructions as it installs.
See more details on the page here for the driver. The Windows install is pretty straight forward. This is a Windows 10 driver (x64, x86) and will work on the following devices – CP2102N, CP2102, CP2103, CP2104, CP2105, CP2108, CP2109. This driver will only work on Windows 10. If you are wanting to use an older version then you will need to use the legacy VCP driver which is lower than this being Version 10. The VCP driver is – (CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe which is a 64-bit installer) as well as (CP210xVCPInstaller_x86.exe which is a 32-bit installer).