Download the Realtek RTL8723BE driver below. The WiFi driver below is the latest driver for the Realtek RTL8723BE Wi-Fi adapter. This driver was released in June 2016 being version 2023.35.517.2016. It should already be on your system however this is the update in the .cab format.
Realtek RTL8723BE Driver
The RTL8723BE is like the brain behind Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in many laptops. It helps your laptop connect to the internet without any wires through Wi-Fi, so you can browse the web, play games, and stream videos. Not just that, it also makes it possible for your laptop to connect to other devices like wireless headphones, speakers, and smartphones using Bluetooth. So, you can listen to music wirelessly or transfer files between your devices without plugging in any cables.
Imagine it as a magic chip inside your laptop that lets you do all these cool things without needing any physical connections. Thanks to RTL8723BE, you can enjoy the freedom of wireless internet and connect to other gadgets without the hassle of cords and cables. It’s what makes your laptop so versatile and connected to the digital world around you.
The following hardware use this driver as well.
The errors can mostly be solved with the article on Realtek RTL8187 Windows 10 Driver Errors which is also very useful. This is a Windows 10 64bit driver.
Installation of the driver
- Extract the cab file to a location you can find on your computer;
- Click on Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager)
- Or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
- Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
- Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
- If you already have the driver installed update to a newer version got to “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
- Click “Have Disk”
- Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
You can also find the USB ccid smart card reader and the csr driver as well. You can use the sidebar and use the search function to see other drivers on this website. Once you have installed the driver above then you will also need to reboot your computer. These are Realtek drivers and they are all different versions for the Realtek adapters. Ensure that you are download the correct driver from this website. Reboot the system when done.
(Click accept as Chrome blocks the file)